Bonded Birth Toolkit
A toolkit for new parents to learn bonding exercises to practice throughout pregnancy, during labor and birth, and in the first year postpartum.
Many parents experience complications that make bonding feel nearly impossible. This course aims to teach parents various techniques to connect with their child in utero and in infancy.
The infant to parent bond is one of the strongest bonds we see in life. It helps shape emotional regulation, sleep, mental health, and even more for both parents and babies. Often times we see parenting courses skim over this very important part of parenting. In this course we will cover:
- How we know babies are conscious
- Exercises for exploring consciousness with your baby
- Bonding through pregnancy
- Bonding through labor and birth
- Bonding throughout the first year postpartum
- Bonding for non-gestational parents